The Student Health Center at Truman State University is operated through a partnership with Complete Family Medicine, a service of Hannibal Regional - a not-for-profit health system. Our mission is to provide affordable, accessible healthcare services to all students at Truman State University. We always appreciate feedback and are excited to be here to serve you!
What services are available?
- Preventive & Primary Care, such as Immunizations, Well-women exams, Allergy immunotherapy, Physicals, Medication Management, or Mental Health
- Acute Care, such as Cold, Flu, Sore Throats, or Injuries
- Access to nearby off-camps CFM Outpatient Services, including Radiology, Full Laboratory, and Specialists – ENT, Bariatrics
How do I setup an appointment?
Appointments at the Student Health Center can be made by calling 660-785-4182 or by walk-in.
How does the billing work?
- Services billed as regular doctor’s office - can bill through private/commercial insurance, Medicaid, Veterans Affairs benefits or private payments.
- Students will receive statements in the mail to the address they list at check-in. Payments are also accepted in-person, over-the-phone, online, or using the patient portal.
- Financial Assistance Available, including Sliding Fee Scale and Same-Day Self-Pay discount available.
- In-network insurances include but may not be limited to: Cigna, Coventry/Aetna, Current Health Solutions, United Healthcare, PHCS (Multiplan), Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem, Healthy Alliance, Healthy Blue Missouri Medicaid HMO, Homestate Missouri Medicaid HMO, UHC Missouri Medicaid, Missouri Medicaid HMO, Aetna Medicare Advantage, and Health Alliance Medicare Advantage.
- Any charges incurred will NOT show up on a student's Truman account.
Our Student Health Providers
Click on the picture for more details.